A Course on Financial Planning
As people in India grow more aware of their investment options, Financial Planning is on the way to becoming a popular and lucrative career choice today. The financial planning process needs to be tailored for each individual requirements and it is up to the financial planner to choose the best course of action to meet their investors’ goals. Our personal financial planning course is designed to train you to be able to do just that.
What Will You Learn?
- At the end of the course, learners will understand the following concepts:
- Financial planning process
- How to set goals and assess risk tolerance.
- How to process and analyze information
- Construct personal financial statements
- Understand the basic asset classes
- Create portfolios with appropriate asset allocation strategies
- Target Audience
MODULE 1: Financial Planning Principles, Process and Skills
Financial planning process
Financial planning practice and ethics
Regulatory, economic and political environments that affect personal financial planning
Law and compliance
Time value of money